Search Romantique

Loading...

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Impropriety

I am him
And
He is me
Ours souls collide
Our indecency
Our petulant lies
Our rare flamboyance.

He is me
I am Him
Our rapport for gabber is thin,
Our voices are despondent
Our loins only gives us responses
Our endeavors illuminating our reflection arch within
Our aimed retreats
In spite of our impression
Our expression gives away lonesome relief.

I am him
And
He is me
Our voice never speaks it only screams
Our unbridle behavior is pensive and lacks morality
Our limitless motionless lies thin-revile within -without decency.

Now we are we
We exceeds our limits
We end our tutelage
We are cruelty
A packaged lewdity
We don't weep
We started as 
Our
To we are 
We,
To now just her, and he.

By Nailah D'arcy
Amour Toujours 
Nailah D'arcy 

No comments:

ShareThis

Romantique Innocence By Nailah D'arcy