Search Romantique

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Faux Pas

“Le Faux Pas"
What is this Faux Pas?
Is it here to set fear 
An incident of high hopes to appear
What are these Faux pas?
A gaffe? A souvenir?
One of remembrance that scars mourning
Or scars of tears 
What is this un-relentless faux pas?
A talentless enmity 
My libertine, My soul, My saint 
The one who liberates me!
My mishap
The one who disseminates me 
What are these faux pas?
Deemed seamless by subliminal means 
A perfect garment that breaks through consistency 
What is this Faux pas?
A penitent that holds over me, 
My faults are yours, and mines to see
What is this Faux Pas? 
A misstep that succumbs to my sanity 
My faux
My pas 
Is coined by me 
Written By Nailah D'arcy

Amour Toujours 
Nailah D'arcy

No comments:

ShareThis

Romantique Innocence By Nailah D'arcy