Search Romantique

Loading...

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Sensuality

Sensuous behavior is mindless 
Sensuality is an actuality
A breathless desire-
Acquiesced ruthlessness
Animalist sensations is beguiled with inhibited limitation
Ubiquitous sensation
Frustrated fiddle verses
Titillating rhymes that lacks converses 
Stimulated loins 
Has this poem become licentious?
Have I lost my mind?
Or have I become too common for the misses? 
Please delay foolish consolations
What is this sensuous blemish? And why does it the grip on mental stimulus?
Compassionate companion stimulator 
This has become my regenerator, my fornicator 
My burden has become yours on paper
My sensual demeanour, is the identity of the sensualist
I sympathized the sensualistic
An appetite for what is limitless 
Lavish, erotic , and wanton
Sensuous conduct has cured my blindness
So why is dubbed mindless???
By Nailah D'arcy 

Amour Toujours 

Nailah D'arcy

No comments:

ShareThis

Romantique Innocence By Nailah D'arcy