Search Romantique

Loading...

Friday, May 17, 2013

Nailah's Special Note

I'm sorry I left my blog vacant, with only a poem to show.
I've been very busy. Yet, I still keep to my studies. Learning so much my head hurts, a Gemini mercurial problem, lol.

I would hate to give you an half informative post with only my thoughts to share. A passionate voice is always needed,  yet learning every possible idea, and thoughts of others are very important. 

Well to me it is.

I'm working on a great post as of now, yet I still have to do my due diligence.
I'll be back doing my thing next mid-week. or the week after.
 I send my apologies.
Don't forget I have plenty of poems, articles, biographies. album reviews, etc.
So have a wonderful weekend. And smile, summer is upon us ;)
Amour Toujours 
Nailah D'arcy 

No comments:

ShareThis

Romantique Innocence By Nailah D'arcy