Search Romantique

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Romantique Innocence Présente..........

Gosh, a month goes by so fast. Jeez. 
Well, good news guys. I've updated my other blogs. 
Which, I truly enjoy doing. 
I talk about amazing artists who changed my perspective, not only in music and films, but in my life. 
A talented artist can always be a muse to your artistry. So don't just view, or listen innocently.
So enjoy songs of the month, artist of the month, dream guys, and glamours women.
Amour Toujours 
Nailah D'arcy 

Tommy James
See why Gettin' Together Never Felt Like This Before... Read More
Tyson Beckford
See why Tyson Beck ford Is Named Sexy Chocolate. Read More
See why Zhang Ziyi Is The Totally Package.. Read More
See why Lisa Stansfield is one of the Best singers.... Read More

No comments:

ShareThis

Romantique Innocence By Nailah D'arcy