Search Romantique

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Albums fait Avec l'amour: Aphrodite

I love this album. 
Although "Aphrodite" is a great album. Yet it cannot compare to Kylie Minogue older albums such as: 
"X", & "Light Years". 
"Aphrodite" is a proven fact, as to why Kylie Minogue is thee ultimate entertainer. Her confidence swoon into her lyrical good girl next door style has made Kylie a maestro at her profession. 
Kylie Minogue is one of the best pop icons. From her flamboyant style, and cutesy music. 

The funniest thing about Kylie Minogue is that in many places she's the Madonna; However, in America many don't even know who she is. Its mind blowing.
I'm a big. Big fan.

I have every album. From 1988, and recent. I know every word to every song. 

Albeit, I'll admit she is not the best singer in the world.. 
Yet, she is an amazing entertainer.
And named herself an aphrodite.

"Aphrodite" is a filter for lovers of pop music; with hints to the goddess of love her herself. "Aphrodite" is full of the typical Kylie "Get Outta My Way Anthem". With videos surrounding herself, and many men/women carrying her. 
Haha. 
Has anyone every notice that all of her videos, and concerts are just full of her not dancing. Even before the Aphrodite album; Kylie Minogue Is known for just standing  in the middle, moving her arms around, hands moving provocatively over her body, with dancers looking up at her like she's some sort goddess. 
Its like she's saying here, that's enough. Take it or leave it!
 I love it .. 
She's so bold, but yet in a subtle way. 
 This album is very commercial, however full of catchy songs.
With some of my favorite Kylie Minogue songs such as: Her Diva Single "Get Outta My Way", a Lovers song "Everything Is Beautiful", paranoia "Illusion", and a great dance track "Can't Beat This Feeling".

My two favorites describing an ideal guy"Cupid Boy", and another diva anthem "Aphrodite". 


Overall, I love this album.. Its pop music at its best.. Full of romantic dance songs. The references to mythology, and love is what I loved the most. 

This album is made out of love because you look around, and see a million different faces, but no one is looking in your eyes. It takes a minute when your in these different places, to realize.... That all you need is love.. 
You gotta love an album that recognize the true meaning of life..
A must have album.. For pop fans only, and Kylie Minogue fans......
Ratings-3/5
Amour Toujours 
Nailah D'arcy

"You know that I am magical, I am thee original- 
I'm the only to make you feel this way-
The moment you kiss me, you know that you miss me- 
I am the only one"
 Kylie Minogue "Aphrodite"

No comments:

ShareThis

Romantique Innocence By Nailah D'arcy