Search Romantique

Loading...

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Words

With paper and pen
I depict words of sin
Describing a sublime tribal of gin
A destruction within
With quill and paper that's lightly thin
Fixated on words of sin
Emotive volume of sound
That comes from my pen
Dirty beyond comprehend
These words I present
Scribe in rue
Flippant and unmoved
Profusely theses words slip
With only my paper and pen
Eclectic words
Deep in ink and written on earth
So you can see
Calligraphy has distinct hold over me
This transgression has won over me
With my tranquility quill my words are never still
They come packaged crude and rude
From a overseas, or brewed
Words not of art
But words that never deceives
Yet words that offends
Brusque are only words I conceive
With paper, and pen I describe eloquent words of sin
By Nailah D'arcy 

I submit this poem for a contest, in January. And, I'm guessing I didn't win. No ones been named. 
Oh well. 
Nonetheless, I love this poem so much that I could  not waste it. 

Amour Toujours 
Nailah D'arcy 

ShareThis

Romantique Innocence By Nailah D'arcy