Search Romantique

Loading...

Monday, March 11, 2013

Romantique Innocence Présente..........

I bet you've been waiting for updates.
Well dolls, and gals here are the monthly praised talent presented by Romantique Innocence.
So much has been going on. 
I got a new computer. Albeit, it's hard for me to let go my old one. I lived in the stone age with Windows Xp. 
But, I 've always believe that everything you receive in life was made exactly for you.. no matter what sweat shop it come from overseas ( crude, but very true).
 I save everything. I'm pat rat. But I love memories. I can't help it.

After such a commercial week, it's time for me to get my Nailah back!
Anyway, with Influenster SweetHeart Box, and writing on my other lovely blogs, that has  become social climber. I've been pretty busy.
Nevertheless, I have great new...New Dream Guys, And Glamorous Women... Read more Below!
Amour Toujours
Nailah D'arcy 


Check Out Why Milla Jovovich is my favorite model all-time Read More
taylor lautner
You knew, this Hottie would be named Dream Guy Door, now just hear the reason why.. Read more..
Babyface
An Artist with a talent with making poetry into music. Read More
Nicki Minaj
Read Why this colorful Diva made my favorite song list...Read More

No comments:

ShareThis

Romantique Innocence By Nailah D'arcy