Search Romantique

Loading...

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Products Of Love: Secret Clinical Strenght Stressless

Using Secret Clinical Strenght in a humid climate is not merely a need, but a want. I received this product from Influenster, and I was in a hurry to try out; Since I've used many secret products before. 
The test product I received, was the Seren Citrus Scent. The fragrance is lovely. The scent lingers from the container and throughout the day after applying Clinical Strenght.
Secret Clinical Strenght is designed to fight odor, and perspiration.  
 I would recommend this product. It's effective, and long-lasting product.
For those stressful days, reach for stress-less deodorant product- from Secret Clinical Strength Stress Response.
To learn more about Secret clinical strength, and explanatory detail on this product Secret.com

Stay tune for other reviews this week! 
Amour Toujours 
Nailah D'arcy 

Follow Secret, Influenster, and me!
For updates, and fun facts 
SecretDeodorant
Influenster
Elegantnailah
Disclaimer
"I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes."

No comments:

ShareThis

Romantique Innocence By Nailah D'arcy