Search Romantique

Loading...

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Product Of Love:Va-Va-Vivid Shineless

Influester Sweetheart Box comes with various of products that help beauty, health, and wellness.
Olay Fresh Effects come with, easy-to-use vibrating tri-tip facial cleaner. Works just a good as mini facial. I should know, I'm a trained Esthetician.  I given and received many facials. 
I've only been using this product for a week. I am impress. My t-zone didn't get as oily. Which happens on many occasions. 
And, I wear make-up often. Sometimes I need a product, that's a little stronger for home-use. 
I'm a true believer of looking good with makeup on, and off. 
So I must keep my skin healthy underneath.
Olay Fresh Effects give a less shine, that makes you face look, and feel fresh. 
To receive a shineless just use Olay Fresh Effects
A product that will help improve our well-being, and beauty.
Amour Toujours
Nailah D'arcy
Disclaimer
"I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes."
This product may have worked for me. But various each individual.

No comments:

ShareThis

Romantique Innocence By Nailah D'arcy