Search Romantique

Loading...

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Product of Love: SkinnyGirl

SkinnyGirl Daily Bars
"SkinnyGirl Daily On The Go Bars"are absolutely delicious.  I was surprised, how tasty "SkinnyGirl On The Go Bars" the sample bar I received from Influenster.
I received the Greek Yogurt Blueberry Crisp, in my SweetHeart VoxBox.
SkinnyGirl is gluten free, natural, kosher, and high in fiber; Yet tasty, and so delicious that it does not make a hint towards being healthy.
I'm not a cuisine expert. Although, I enjoy a sweets here, and there. This would be a wonderful substitute for a high in sugar treats. 
I really enjoyed this tasteful treat. I would recommend this guilt-free indulgence bar.
Amour Toujours 
Nailah D'arcy 
*Disclaimer*
"I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes."

No comments:

ShareThis

Romantique Innocence By Nailah D'arcy