Search Romantique

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Once A Dream

Once a dream
Now you
My mind was made up to flee
I become dissipated, lost in dream
You've become an illusion, that was painted by me

A fountain of hope.. I drew a illusion, that was part of me
With one touch will you disappear? Into the shadowy dream where you became real?
And I'll be left alone with celestial realm

Once a dream
Now you silenced my heart, that was lost just a imaginary hue-
Our kingdom that I made for just me, and you
Decorated with subtle flowery words
Light from above cries
When the light crashes
And Poof
I'll open my eyes
A celestial nightmare
Caught into the glimpse of my life.

Once A Dream
Now you
In our phantasy we scattered through the world
Intensely speaking with our eyes
Praying for this lovely life-
This serene was made for me, and you
This beautiful scenery of you
Sensitivity pours through our union
And voices tightens
Lovely woes of our dream leaving our grip
And I'll open my eyes.

I painted you in my mind, we travelled
Once in a dream
Now you've come alive
I never imagined, what could be
Without words, just fantasy
Every day I rose from a phenomena dream, to life with you
What was once a dream is now true.....
Because, I live everyday with you...
By Nailah D'arcy

Amour Toujours 
Nailah D'arcy 
*I like this poem, but I don't love it. I might change it*

No comments:

ShareThis

Romantique Innocence By Nailah D'arcy