Search Romantique

Loading...

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Aww, My Sweetheart Is Back!

Influenster was once my stalker... And, now it seems I've become the predator. Hoping I'd get another VoxBox.

Wow. How the tables have turned.

It seems Influenster had a change of heart, and on this loving season.. Influenster seems to be making trends, again. Celebrating Valentines Day the entire month of February.
Hey Influenster, did you steal that for me?

Once again, Influenster VoxBox comes with amazing goodies. 
Sending Eros across the world, in one box.
Check out what's in my SweetHeart VoxBox:
  • Olay Fresh Effects( Va-Va-Vivid) Powered Contour Cleansing System& Olay Fresh Effects (Shine, Shine Go Away!)
  • Secret Clinical Strenght Stress Response
  • Skinnygirl Daily-On-The-Go Bars
  • Not Your Mother's: She's A Tease Volumizing Hair Spray 
I'll be giving reviews on these amazing products, fairly soon. So stay tuned!

Once Again, thank you Influenster; for this amazing VoxBox.
Are you a trendsetter? Well, Influenster is the perfect place for you!
Amour Toujours 
Nailah D'arcy 

    No comments:

    ShareThis

    Romantique Innocence By Nailah D'arcy