Search Romantique

Loading...

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Albums fait Avec l'amour: Rachelle Ferrell

Around this time, when the new year springs into anew. I always think of talented individuals, that change me profoundly.
Rachelle Ferrell voice is just stunning..
Her voice is truly one of a kind. The best vocals alive. 
I grew up listening to her music. Yet, this album is my absolute favorite. Her vocals are timeless, and have a tendency to stay with you. Her sentimental touch throughout this album would make you question, whose really got the talent in the music business?


Yet, Rachelle Ferrell is known for her jazzy sound, and the most underrated talent out there. 

Nevertheless, she took a new approach in this album. A popish sound, some cutesy love ballads, and at the same time presenting beautiful soulful vocals. 

With songs like: "I'm Special", "Welcome To My Love" "Til You Come Back To Me", and my my favorites "I Know You Love Me" and "Could've Fooled Me"  
Rachelle Ferrell album depicts romantic bliss, and turmoil. 

Rachelle Ferrell voice is a diamond in the ruff, that should receive much more publicity. 
j'adore this album. This sentimental album is made out of love, for the obvious reason.. One amazing voice. With that you'll always have a winning album. 


Amour Toujours 
Nailah D'arcy 

ShareThis

Romantique Innocence By Nailah D'arcy