Search Romantique

Loading...

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Album fait Avec l'amour: Amadeus Soundtrack

Amadeus,
I've noticed, that my review post on Amadeus Film has become very popular. So I figured,  I'll continue this admiration with"Amadeus Soundtrack". I'll admit, it's one of my favorite albums, all time.
This album, was my introduction to classical music.


"Amadeus Soundtrack" is more like a bad romance. 
Upwards, downwards, sideways, in the middle, all over the place; actually sounds more like my relationships. The forces of talent brewing in this great introduction, too the greatest composer, all time. 
The preludes, that where picked for this oeuvre, depict the roller-coaster ride, of the tall-tale of Mozart versus Salieri. Complete chaos.   
Yet, this Bro-Mance, is inspiring to watch. 
Hints of Mozart's sentimental touches, too music that would forever stain a culture, and society; brings forth talent in a way that cannot be explained. 
Mozart fits right into the artist stereotype, with a detailed neurotic behavior. 

"Amadeus" display some of Mozart greatest works, and some of my favorites like: the story opening
Symphony No. 25 in G minor, K 183, 1st movement, Concerto for Two Pianos, K. 365, 3rd movement. Symphony No. 29 in A, K 201, 1st movement, Concerto for Two Pianos, K. 365, 3rd movement, & Piano Concerto in E flat, K. 482, 3rd movement; and my favorite pieces, Serenade for Winds, K. 361, 3rd movement, and one beautiful libretto Die Zauberflote Aria (No. 14).

Every time, I hear this album I feel elated, sadness, darkness, mysterious, & passionate. It's stacked with intense emotions.


This album was made for love, and with love for one reason. Admiration for history greatest composer. This lovely album, is a must have. 

Eternal beautiful distinct pieces of history. One man, has made music more than simple classics.. but, music that will forever remain...  When mankind takes it's last breath. Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, will be our, undying musical gift.
Amour Toujours
Nailah D'arcy 

No comments:

ShareThis

Romantique Innocence By Nailah D'arcy