Search Romantique

Loading...

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Désir

Once again I'm compelled by one enthralling desire
I witness your breathless charm
You overlooked my hidden fire
You loved the thrill of a love that was forbidden
I was in love with love that was hidden
You discovered my lost talents
You uniqueness was boundless-
I was told to never feel amorous
Yet, I told you there was something more too this
You shrouded my judgement
With velvet touches with whispers of words of warnings-
You told me one day there would be no more of this
I told you I couldn't get enough of this
Years dozed.....  I aroused
I told you I've been hypnotized
You told me my infatuation made you feel alive
I witnessed our last night
You looked at me oddly when I said my goodbyes
You surely thought it was lie
I told you it was time
You overlooked me for too long
So I must be gone-
You kiss me one last time
Happy to see me grow inside
But, you let me go with one look in your eye
And, for the first time I witnessed your lonely charm
For the last time you noticed I was something more.
By Nailah D'arcy

Amour Toujours 
Nailah D'arcy 

No comments:

ShareThis

Romantique Innocence By Nailah D'arcy