Search Romantique

Loading...

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Vibe

Leaning Lovers By Julia Watkins
I felt a vibe from you
Like I known you before, this life was anew
I hear your thoughts, so this must be true
I've seen you
The real you
The one you never show
Your truth that will never unfold
I cry your tears
Whenever your in fear
When pain has guided your steer
Exuberant when your near
I'm connected to you spear
I've always known you where here
Even when distance separated us 
An artistry was designed for you & me
Facets that combines these fluctuated vibes 
Between star-crossed lovers 
That will never combined
Yet, I know you'll never be mine 
The the vibes I sense from you 
Are so divine
It's hard to let go of this vibe, that will never come twice in this lifetime ...
by Nailah D'arcy

Amour Toujours 
Nailah D'arcy
View more of Julia Watkins lovely paintings
Etsy
Pinterest

No comments:

ShareThis

Romantique Innocence By Nailah D'arcy