Search Romantique

Thursday, November 1, 2012

I'm Such A Nerd!

Last night was Face Off first live finale. 
And, for the first time the viewers picked the winner. But, before the winner was named Face Off Season Three winner; the Live Finale showcased personality's of each castmates, and an array of questions asked by the fans; and, never before seen footage.

Also, a sneak peak of season four.

Yet, many stay tuned for the gory, and breathtakingly beautiful prosthetic make-up effects. I'll admit, I do love how quickly the contestants can put together such beautiful prosthetic.; Yet, I stay tuned mostly because this is one of the only reality competition shows that's not catty.

Face off is inspiring, a place where fairy-tales truly come true. 

Geez, I actually described a Syfy television series in a delightful way. LOL, I've just depict a saucy show into something corny (only me).

In the last Two minutes of the finale, Face Off crown there winner of Season three; Nicole Chilelli.

Yet, I will admit I was quite stunned. I thought Laura Tyler was going to win.
Oh well, they're all amazing make up artist, and someone had to win!
Congratulations Nicole Chilelli!

Happy Belated Halloween 
Amour Toujours 
Nailah D'arcy 

No comments:

ShareThis

Romantique Innocence By Nailah D'arcy