Search Romantique

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Albums fait Avec l'amour: Songs For Swingin' Lovers!

As I've stated before "I'll rather have a drink with Dean Martin, but I''ll love to do business with Frank Sinatra!"

I guess I'm going into business with  Ol' Blue eyes during the holidays ( Jeez, I'm such a Grinch that stole thanksgiving, and just about to get my pawns on Christmas.. How angelic of me. I'm such a saint. Lmao).


Throughout the holiday season the classics are playing in ever mall, supermarket, book store, etc.. Yet, I love only songs for swingin' lovers...  
I guess that's why, I love listening to this album during the holidays.  

"Songs For Swingin' Lovers!" is one of my favorite albums all time.. An album that makes you feel jazzy, calm, and smooth. 
Thank you Ol' Blue eyes for presenting music in a sexy, and cool way.
I love a jazzy thanksgiving. This album is full of   songs that can make your typical thanksgiving, turn into something quite risqué!

With memorable songs such as: "It Happened in Monterey", "You Brought a New Kind of Love to Me", "Swingin' Down The Line", "Love Is Here Too Stay","& "How About You" & my all time favorite 
"You're Getting to be a Habit with Me.  

Classics are always good for the holidays.. Songs For Swingin' Lovers!" is an album made  with love; Because it's just a classic with songs that was designed for jazz, pop, and swingin' lovers.



Let me wish you all a jazzy Thanksgiving...

Amour Toujours 
Nailah D'arcy

2 comments:

collarcitybrownstone said...

I love Frank Sinatra too. It is time for me to pull out the CD's.

I wanted to be sure to stop by and to wish you and your family a very Happy Thanksgiving!

Your blog is so lovely and has a nice "feel".

Much Love,
Xenia

Nailah D'arcy said...

Thank you. I hope you had a great Thanksgiving also ;)
Toujours
Nailah D'arcy

ShareThis

Romantique Innocence By Nailah D'arcy