Search Romantique

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Remorse

A knock came from behind the little white door
I yelled " Who is it?"
It answered back "Remorse"

Alarmed , & puzzled
Was I in trouble?
It exclaimed " No, this a test. Your sanity been gone, So it give a rest, and try this test.

I open the door......
Memories hit me that was hidden behind this closed door.
Tears streaming 
But, I wanted more!
Yet, I was right back where I started before.. Inside the house with the little black door.

Bewildered, & titillated
Yet, the door spoke once more
"Forgive yourself, or forever stay locked behind this closed door".


Inquisitiveness followed me whenever I go
Was this a dream?, or something much more?

And, I knew if opened the door twice
That it wouldn't end nice
That moment I notice the doors changed colors twofold
Something behind that door held promise, or something that I never wanted to know.

Fear took over, and I stayed behind the little black door
I screamed " I've known you so long.. So why should I let you go?"
It calmly responded  " I've said my peace, it's up to you where you want to be"
I sat quietly looking at the little black door, and knew this would be my life forever more.

Written By Nailah D'arcy 

I wasn't going to post this poem.Yet, something kept telling me too. I thought it was quite interesting when I started writing it. It not something I would normally write so I thought I'll give it a try..


Amour Toujours 
Nailah D'arcy 

No comments:

ShareThis

Romantique Innocence By Nailah D'arcy