Search Romantique

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

I Never Dreamt Of You...................

I saw you from afar, and we were apart
Both of us never knew 
That night we desire
Is one that will never come true.

His eyes hit me on a warm summer's day
But, he never looked my way
Until one day 
We stared at a fantasy that would never be united
But, was somewhere in our hearts
We left with lucid dreams, but stayed far apart.

I've seen him here and, there
Longing to be near
I sit quietly in despair

We never spoke
Only gazed
We spared each other a relationship, that would only end a primal phase, 
One that shapes our mind, not our future
One that stays behind, and never blends with accidental chance. 

His eyes left me on a rainy day 
I walked away.... 
I vowed to never dream of him, and I hope he feels the same way.
Written By Nailah D'arcy 

Amour Toujours
Nailah D'arcy                                                                                                      

No comments:

ShareThis

Romantique Innocence By Nailah D'arcy