Search Romantique

Monday, September 24, 2012

Have You've Met Her?

Have you ever meet Jealously?
She quite scandalous
Her expressions are quite outlandish 
She flirts around town, she quite callous
Ah, did you hear her laugh?
Utterly ridiculous!
How can anyone take her serious
Her personality is a totally intrusion on our inclusion.. 

She shops all the time, so she's definitely not frivolous 
I saw her not too long ago, her attitude is full of silliness  
I can't stand her discussions 
Her credulous reactions are venomous
I'm sure I'm not imagining this
But, whenever I  look at her 
I see villainous! 

Her humor is never quite humorous 
It's dark & slanderous
I'll admit she's quite glamorous 
Beauty that can be quite hazardous
Murderous for your health 
Troublous for you conscience
How Marvelous!

Jealousy looks dangerous 
Being around her must be quite treacherous 
Everything she touch must be poisonous. 

I'm not exaggerating this 
But, I don't know why this is
Every time I see her 
I'm looking in a mirror 
How preposterous!

By Nailah D'arcy 


Amour Toujours
Nailah D'arcy 

No comments:

ShareThis

Romantique Innocence By Nailah D'arcy