Search Romantique

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Wow, Time Goes By So Fast...........

Mes Amours,
I cannot believe I've been blogging for a year! and, to be quite frank I didn't think I would last this long, and not because I don't love it, I just didn't think I could do it! lol
I looked over some of my older posts; I must say I come a long way.... lmao 

However, this has been a wonderful journey; I never had so much fun in my life. I never had the chance to express my opinions, and feelings on such topics before; since a lot of people I've come in contact with never shared the same interest as me; so, I should be thanking you guys for free therapy? lol j.k.

My main reason why I created Romantique Innocence was for the word "love, amor, amare, любить, l'amour, lieben " I'm just a girl in love with love! but, never a superficial romance.

Albeit, this has been wonderful, really it has. I enjoy every day, and every minute I spend working on Romantique Innocence, and I only want to make it better for you all. 
Thank You, for a wonderful year, and putting up with me! lol

Amour Toujours 
Nailah D'arcy

No comments:

ShareThis

Romantique Innocence By Nailah D'arcy