Search Romantique

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Albums fait Avec l'amour: Simply Classical Collection Volume IV: Romance

As you all know, I love, adore classical music. This is a beautiful, blissful and charming album. 
Simply classics put all of these wonderful composer pieces in one fantastic romantic collection album. 

This romantic collection is relaxing, soothing, and paints a wonderful journey that you can make yourself, or take a journey too wherever each composer wants too take you; which can be intense and emotional.

This album is full of lovely composers; such as Claude Debussy, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Joseph-Maurice Ravel; and even composer I never knew ( hey, you learn something new every day).
Every time I listen classical music, I feel the composer is talking to you directly, and telling you to make your own fantasy, story, and follow your desires.
I listen to classical music whenever I write poetry, reading a novel, walking, and even when I write a post. It brings my emotions to the forefront, and this is the perfect album to help you take that journey.

Simply classic is a collection of lovely sonata, & concerto; such as 'Pavane', 'Reverie', 'Valse triste', 'Adagio', 'Träumerei', and my all time favorite 'Clair de lune'.
This album is smooth and beautiful. 

My only problem with this album was that, I was hoping for Mozart 'Serenade For Winds'; which is one of my favorites; Although, this album does showcase two great pieces by 


To me the composers of classical music are the foundation of true, and pure talent.  
I appreciate a talent that can play these wonderful instruments, and compose without a computer, or any faux ideal of an artist. 
Although, I do enjoy their computerized talent, but I always feel that classical music is from the heart, and made out of love, and talent that's just unexplainable.
Albeit, that's why this album is made out of love.
My Ratings 
4 1/2 out of 5
Amour Toujours
Nailah D'arcy

No comments:

ShareThis

Romantique Innocence By Nailah D'arcy