Search Romantique

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Product Of Love: A Kiss, For Kiss Nail Design! Muah

Mes Amorous 
I am so happy! today I received 
  • Kiss Nail Artist
  •  Two ImPress Press-on Manicure 
  • Two Kiss Nail Dress Design 

From completing the Kiss Nail Dress & IMpress badge from Influenster Love VoxBox & Holiday; which was great fun. Loved it. 

I've received these lovely products. Although, I did go to beauty school, and have I am a licensed nail tech & esthetician. 
I wont lie. Nail art was the hardest task (well for me). 
God bless my teacher who had to put up with me lol.  
I am so glad Kiss & Broadway nails, designed such a wonderful product. Easy to use, & very stylish.

Thanks Kiss Nail Design 
And many kisses to influenster!

You can follow Kiss & Broadway Nails on Facebook for contests & their amazing products. And, also check out Influenster.com

Let influenster, make an infuenster out of you!
Amour Toujours 
Nailah D'arcy 


No comments:

ShareThis

Romantique Innocence By Nailah D'arcy