Search Romantique

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Albums fait Avec l'amour: Beyond The Sea Soundtrack

"People Say, I was made for this, nothing else would I trade for this; and just think I get paid for this"
"Beyond The Sea Soundtrack" is a jazzy, and cool album...

I never thought I would say this, but Kevin Spacey can actually sing!.. 
Yes, and amazingly.
Throughout the album you can sense Kevin Spacey admiration for Bobby Darin. It's clearly evident. It makes the album precise, and on point, and only made for swing lovers. "Beyond The Sea" is a marvelous soundtrack.


Every song is well performed.
This album is just another example, of Kevin spacey can do no wrong! Anything this man puts his mind & heart too.. is just one word 'spectacular'!
"Beyond The Sea" is a jazzy, cutesy fan loving album.
To "Fabulous places", To "Mack the Knife" to my favorite "The Curtains Falls"...
Beyond The Sea is absolutely an album made out of love.
You can sense that Kevin Spacey is loving every minute, second, and every hour playing his idol and performing his lovely songs.


I love an album made out of amour. The depth brings me closer to the artiste, or in this case the actor.

Hey, if Kevin spacey decides acting is not something he wants continue to pursue, am pretty the music business would welcome him with open arms! 
"Beyond The Sea" signifies admiration that develops and brings out talent we'd never thought we had and ends up just another great album made out of L'amour.


Amour Toujours 
Nailah D'arcy 

No comments:

ShareThis

Romantique Innocence By Nailah D'arcy