Search Romantique

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Perfection


I love the smell of you
Remind me of someone, I once knew
Unattainable & untrue 
Vision of a uncomely separation 
Visual of a lost love 
I once knew.

Was the affection lost in deception 
Homely Reflection 
Completely loss direction 
And, this is what the call love of perfection? 

I dreamed of you, or what I thought was you
That someone had a hold over me, the same way you do
Your smile, 
I swear I know you

Give me a hint, or a laugh for my fascination 
Maybe am so caught up in a hallucination
Your voice, your touch 
 It's a mirage,
If I walk further, would you disappear
Or will a wake out of fear.
You can not be real, but somehow I landed here. 

I was lost, and found my way in your direction
With one beautiful complexion  
Completely loved by your affection 
This is what they call love of perfection? 
Than I am lost in deception.
Written By 
Nailah D'arcy 

Amour Toujours
       Nailah D'arcy

No comments:

ShareThis

Romantique Innocence By Nailah D'arcy