Search Romantique

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Albums fait Avec l'amour:The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill

I love this album!
I actually grew up listening to The Fugees. Yet, Lauryn Hill voice was marked into my brain, that completely overlooked the other members of the group.  
I was nine-years old when this album came out, and I remember it vividly. 
The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill, album is Lauryn Hill speaking to you personally, through words of l'amour & wisdom.....
The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill will take you on a journey of a whirlwind of learning. Discovering who you are, and what you want to be, and never to be what others want you to be.  You'll eventual land in an artistic destiny.
You'll learn Ms. Hill's faults, passion, & dreams; by learning Lauryn Hill as an artist through "The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill"

This album has all the right elements to make this album not a want, but a need.
It's a mix of R&B, Neo-soul, Hip-Hop, Soul, & Love.
This album proves her versatility, as a singer, song-writer, rapper, and talent.

The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill was named by many as the one best albums in the 90'. The Miseducation Of Lauryn Hill, earned five Grammy's, and many favorably critiques.


Although, this album is completely scrabbled. Yet, every song is sentimental, and words of pain, and love.

I actually loved every song. Yet, my favorites would have to be "The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill", "Superstar", "When Hurts So Bad", Ex-factor", and of course "Can't Take My Eyes Off You" remake.
I still listening to this album til this day, when I want to hear words of artistic wisdom.


I remember having the worst days of my life listening to this album. The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill taught me to do everything in life with love. Make life about love, and the rest is just literature.

The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill is authentically beautiful. Amazing album.

Amour Toujours 
Nailah D'arcy 

No comments:

ShareThis

Romantique Innocence By Nailah D'arcy