Search Romantique

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Stressing About Stressing?

Yes, stressing about stressing.... By nature I am someone who stress over the little things just a tad bit to much... I am perfectionist, it can be very stressful! too myself, and others lol ... As I esthetician, I know this can be bad for your overall health, and skin, but let me remind you that all stress is not bad.....
What is stress? 
I think we all know what is it is.. stress can be define in many aspects, but stress is mostly connected to tension and anxiety; which can be good, and very bad.

Stress can be a good thing, believe it or not. Without some degree of stress, you can become bored, annoyed, and unhappy & physical ill. Although, too much can have the same effect.
Stress has to be in moderation, for balance.
It's like if everything is going perfect, it's just way too boring. You need a little stress to expand you and learn who you truly are.
I mean if everything was perfect life wouldn't be life right?
A wise man once said (lol) you never truly remember the good times, but you always remember the bad times because it's what made you who you are today!

Nevertheless, change is most commonly connected to stress.. So do not get stress over stress!

Change is the leading contributor to stress. Change is sudden and unpredictable, and that scares many people, even positive changes can have a major affect on many people. Changes such as new relationships, new job, new friendships etc.

There are many ways to relieve stress such as meditation, progressive relaxation, breathing exercise. Find that niche that works for you!

For all my glamour girls.. This is where my job comes in as a esthetician, to warn you that too much stress can have a bad effect on your health, and appearance. Stress is mostly connected too rosacea, acne, dermatitis, eczema...Other than appearance stress can contribute too high blood pressure, heart attacks, strokes, ulcers and many other illnesses. 

Even though I am not a doctor, I wanted to post about stress; because stress comes into our lives in many ways and effects everyone in different ways  .. Stress is very normal, we all go through it.

Staying healthy is always glamorous, instead of cover things up with with make-up, clothes, and jewelry.
Be glamorous from the inside out.
Your Healthy, Your Glamorous than Your Scandalous!
Rester glamour et scandaleux
Amour toujours
Nailah D'arcy

Post With More Details On How to Deal With stress!

1 comment:

MizzNiecy said...

I agree with cha, I stress almost every day but not quite like you lol.

ShareThis

Romantique Innocence By Nailah D'arcy