Search Romantique

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Seems Like Influenster Is In Love With Me?

Yes, Everyone it seem I got myself a stalker! LOL J.k
And no this is not fatal attraction! I actually embrace this stalker, because this one comes with gifts, and no not rabbits, just amazing products! Yay!
I've received my Love Voxbox today! I got some pretty cool treats, and products made with a whole lotta love.... This is my second VoxBox; every time I receive a Voxbox, they just seem to get better, and better. Thanks Influenster!

What I've received in Love VoxBox
  • Gillette Venus & Olay Razor
  • Kiss Nail Dress- Fashion That Sticks
  • Stash Tea Herbal Tea sampler
  • Ghirardelli Gourmet Milk Creamy Devotion & A Coupon 
  • Truvia Natural Sweetener
Keep a look out, I will be writing reviews on each product! Very Soon 

Influenster is the place for all you amazing trendsetters, so check them out! 

Once again, I want to thank Influenster. Thank you for this amazing Love VoxBox. 
Rester glamour et scandaleux
Amour toujours
Nailah D'arcy 

No comments:

ShareThis

Romantique Innocence By Nailah D'arcy