Search Romantique

Friday, March 2, 2012

Nailah's Favorite Poem Friday! A NFPF Moment!

                                                               Mes Amours  
I fell in love with this poem instantly, and thought you would love it also. 
I am always on PoemHunter, and always seem to come across the most charming poets! 
Here is one from Mark R Slaughter

Amour Toujours
Nailah D'arcy 

Beautiful One By Mark R Slaughter

Oh beautiful one, adorned with spell 
To ravage my world as might a sweet angel. 
Oh beautiful thing, so much at ease: 
Allure of caressing breeze in touch gentle. 

Oh beautiful creature, sail me do, 
As floating on seas of halcyon blue tincture. 
You beautiful being, gracing charm 
And features that render feel of deep texture. 

Your beautiful poise in glide supreme, 
Gives such like a vista honed as from heaven. 
That beautiful art of face ornate, 
Not ever to understate or be riven. 

Your beautiful flame of pulchritude 
Doth dizzy me high, so I conclude always 
You beautiful girl forever be 
My shining Janette; my guide; my stairway. 
Written By Mark R Slaughter

Copyright © Mark R Slaughter 2009 
All rights reserved 

No comments:

ShareThis

Romantique Innocence By Nailah D'arcy