Search Romantique

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Product of Love: Glam Up Your Nails, With Kiss Nail Dress!

Amazingly easy manicure provided quality faster than any manicure I've received at a salon, or one I've every given! 
I loved how easy it was to apply Kiss Nail Design. 
I've received a leopard print KdS10 from Influenster.
I used Leopard Nail Design on one nail, & I painted the rest in sheer pink. 
I loved it. 

Nothing better than quick results, that looks so amazing.
Just peel, apply, and shape for a manicure... Yeah, it's that easy! 

Kiss Nail Dress also comes with a booklet, to create many looks with imPRESS Nails .
Kiss Nails designs have 18 different glamorous styles available. That are pretty hott. 

To sum it up, amazing cool product. A must have, A must use, A must want.
Your nails aren't dressed, until they have been kissed by Kiss Nail Dress.
I received this product complimentary for review purposes
Thanks Influenster And Kiss Nail Design 


Rester glamour et scandaleux
Amour toujours 
Nailah D'arcy

No comments:

ShareThis

Romantique Innocence By Nailah D'arcy