Search Romantique

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Forget Zeus, It's All About Gillette Venus & Olay Razor!

A lovely dual Gillette & Olay
Two of the worlds top products come together to create Venus herself; 
And, yes with no help from Zeus lol,
Just the magic touch from Gillette & Olay
Gillette & Olay gives the best of both world; Smooth skin, and a silky smooth shave. 
I would even go so far to say that my shaving experience looked more like a wax experience; of course without the pain!
My skin also felt so moisturized, other razors would leave my skin feeling dry.. But, not this time. 


All I had to do was wet my razor, it lather up and I did not have to use shaving cream at all!
I would have to say, this is the best razor I've every used!
Gillette Venus & Olay comes with a five blade razor, and Olay moisture bar. 
Gillette Venus & Olay Razor is a amazing. 
My shaving experience was swift, and comfortable.

No shaving cream needed!
Easy Shave!
And, amazing results

A goddesses is created; move out the way Zeus! Gillette and Olay are taking over!
Am going to glam it up, before I scar it up! So I will be using Gillette Venus and Olay again!

Ps. 
I've received this product from Influenster Love VoxBox! 
Thank You Again Influenster!
Amour Toujours
Rester glamour et scandaleux
Nailah D'arcy


www.gillettevenus.com
www.influenster.com

No comments:

ShareThis

Romantique Innocence By Nailah D'arcy