Search Romantique

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Non Cassé "Unbroken"

Love seems to decrease when am near you
Only deception and grief feels you
Relief, when am near you,
Sadness and unbelief when I am near you
Fear makes me believe you
Dreams, fantasies, and my heart makes me love you
Heart aches, and screams, is when I desist you.
I wonder about you...
Do you love, and hate me too, as much as I do?
Dislike would be the softness of words between us too, love that would be break us into two.

Words unspoken
Silent and broken
A connection unbroken, our love that would never be our token.

Your love seems to decrease
Late night, terrible fights, horrible lies
Yearning to love, confusion of what was...
Love of doubt, and one that pouts
Love not ready from the start
Hurting from the past, not willing to make it last.

Undeniable feelings of two meant to be,
Lost in deception of a broken heart, between two perceptions, and lost from the start
Relief we parted, half miss what we started.
I love you and no other, and I know it..
Can we make it or will we blow it?
Written 
By Nailah D'arcy 

Amour toujours
Nailah D'arcy 

No comments:

ShareThis

Romantique Innocence By Nailah D'arcy