Search Romantique

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Too Many Books, Not Enough Time!!!

You are about to enter another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land of imagination. Next stop, the Twilight Zone!
Time Enough At Last: Season 1: Episode 8


This little story was about a simple man. A man named Henry Bemis. Henry Bemis a bank teller who just loves to read. Everyone seems to be annoyed by Henry; because he loves to discuss he's choice of invigorating conversation............ novels.


....Until the next day while Bemis was on he's lunch break in the bank's vault, where he could not be disturbed while reading.

A H-bomb hits. 

A big explosion.
After gaining consciousness; Bemis finally leaves the vault, and see that no one has survived the H-Bomb explosion.
After a few days wondering around. Bemis is contemplating to commit suicide. Until he sees the library, and by luck all books are still intact.
Bemis starts planning which books he would reading in April, May, June, July etc... And then..... he glasses breaks, and without he's glasses Bemis is blind.


"That's not fair. That's not fair at all. There was time now. There was all the time I needed...! That's not fair!"
... Awww


I love this episode, because I am a big reader and I never seem to have anytime to read, or when I want to discuss novels I like, people never want to hear what I have to say. So this episode was very close to my heart. 
Even though this would not happen me, the h-bomb would have to hit my eye socket directly, since I have 20/20 vision lol.
Just be careful what you wish for, you never know how it would turn out.


Amour Toujours
Nailah D'arcy

No comments:

ShareThis

Romantique Innocence By Nailah D'arcy