Search Romantique

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Sun Shine Daisy

Sun Shine Daisy #1
Bright, sunny, and lucid, and always a maybe?
Eye's bright like daisies
Smile wide and never somber
Heart pure of gold, and silver as a dime 
Never sour as a lime, don't pout 
No, not this time. 
Don't be ashamed
Your life would never be the same......

Sweet as strawberry's, Cute as a button
On a leap of faith you'll be something.
Who are they to call you nothing?
Who are you bluffing?
Your life was made on faith, you show them something
On a leap of faith you'll be brighter than that average dame, who claims she would one day she rule in your name.
But too you it's all a game!

Lovely, witty and charming
What a pity
This world would devour you with one penny.
Sweet as a banana
Cute as a button
You're made of something, trust me you are not nothing
Made of Venus, who are fooling honey
Beaming, polish, and light
I wish, I had your honey.
Written by
Nailah D'arcy 

Mes Amours 
I had two ways I written this poem! tell me which one you like better? I could not pick, even though they are somewhat the same, I cannot choose? lol Another Nailah Moment!



Sun Shine Daisy #2
Bright, sunny, and lucid , and always a maybe?
Eye's bright like daisies
Smile wide and never somber
Heart pure of gold, and silver as a dame 
Your life would never be the same......



Sweet as strawberry's, Cute as a button
On a leap of faith you'll be something.
Who are they to call you nothing?
Who are you bluffing?
Your life was made on faith, you show them something
On a leap of faith you'll be brighter than that average dame, who claims she would one day she rule in your name.
But too you it's all a game!

Lovely, witty and charming
What a pity
This world would devour you with one penny.
Sweet as a banana
Cute as a button
You're made of something, trust me you are not nothing
Made of Venus, who are fooling honey
Beaming, polish, and light
I wish, I had your honey.
By 
Nailah D'arcy 



Amour Toujours
Nailah D'arcy 

No comments:

ShareThis

Romantique Innocence By Nailah D'arcy