Search Romantique

Monday, December 12, 2011

Influenster!

OMG!
Today I have received a VoxBox! I've got some pretty cool stuff for free! that I cannot wait to use it!
I've received
  1. Softsoap Coconut Scrub 
  2. Impress Clip On Nails
  3. X Out Wash-In-Treatment: The Next Big Thing From the Makers of Proactiv 
  4. Mentos Chewing Gum With Green Teas Extract
  5. Montagne Jenunesse Strawberry Souffle: Moisturizing & Purifying Masque 
  6. NYC Liquid Lipshine
  7. Larabar Cookie
  8. Larabar and Impress Clip On Nails Coupons
I cannot wait to try out all these products! and give a product review. Yay!
Influenster is the place for all you trendsetters! so check them out!
séjour glamour et scandaleux
Amour Toujours
Nailah D'arcy

No comments:

ShareThis

Romantique Innocence By Nailah D'arcy