Search Romantique

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Daylight

Daylight turns into daydreams
Light shines,
On top of me
Inside of me
Makes me believe what is in front of me
Shimmer and grim
Life in the nightlife is not for me
Should I suggest or request the daylight
When all the daylight does is lie to me?
Feel me up, laughs at me
Deep inside within me
Does this daylight knows me?
Knows what I am? what I have been? what I have done?
No, No can't be
Just this dreadful nightlight life!
That scorns me
Makes me believe
That this wonderful daylight
Despise me
Taunts me, teases me, and pleases me.
I not know which one hates me more?
When the light shines, it hides me
Keeps me away from the solid eyes, that belittles me
The nightlife loves me, but bullies me into wonderful fancies
Who should I believe?
Pretty lines should not deceive me
If it's to easy to believe
Than it may not be
Written 
By 
Nailah D'arcy

Amour Toujours

Nailah D'arcy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written.

ShareThis

Romantique Innocence By Nailah D'arcy