I've done my research, and I still cannot find a solid answer if online dating is reliable or unreliable. As, I am not a fan of paying a monthly charge to be with your soul mate.
I wouldn't lie to you. I have done my share of dating online, but as you see I am still single. lol
I've never tried the top dating sites according to the 100 Top Dating Sites . Such as, Match.com, Perfectmatch.com, Zoosk.com, Eharmony.com, Matchmaker.com, Chemistry.com. So, I couldn't really say if it is worth it or not. I hear good things , and also very very bad things.
Watch Out For
Watch Out For
- The liars! people claiming they have this or that, and pretty much have nothing at all!
- The scammers! The ones who want you to pay for everything, and yet really don't know you and have no intention of meeting you.
- The fakers! The ones who use fake pictures ( I honestly do not get it). Using a fake name, fake lifestyle. Let's just say fake everything!
- The adulteries! The married man or women, that is not quite satisfied with their own marriage, that wants you to fulfill their own selfish needs. It is estimated that 1/5 of online daters are married.
- The Give Me A Green Card: marriage schemes (just weird) it is possible they may fall in love, but if your on a dating site looking for marriage to get away from poverty, most likely your not looking for love, your looking for a golden ticket( please do not pull off a Willy Wonka)
I am not saying stop trying. Really, I am not. It's possible you may meet your soul mate, but you may also meet your soul mate walking, taking out the trash, bar, charity event etc; whatever. Just be very cautious.
I love romance, just as much as I hate a heartbreak.
What's your experience with online dating?
Was it good or a bad experience?
adieu Mes amours