1. Protects against breast cancer Women who drink five or more cups of coffee a day are 57 percent less likely to develop estrogen receptor-negative breast cancer than women who drink less than a cup a day, according to a study published this month in the journal Breast Cancer Research.
2. Wards Off Stroke Drinking at least one cup of coffee a day could ward off stroke, according to a study published in March in Stroke: Journal of the American Heart Association.
3. Reduce Risk Of Diabetes Having four cups of coffee a day can slash a woman's risk of Type 2 diabetes by 56 percent, according to a study published in January in the journal Diabetes.
4. Improve Brain Function Coffee can also improve brain function in mice, according to a 2010 study in the Journal of Alzheimer's Disease.
5. Reduces Prostate Risk Regular coffee intake (either caffeinated or decaffeinated) is associated with a decreased risk of deadly prostate cancer, according to a study published in the Journal of the National Cancer Institute.
There are many places online that sell coffee products, but only a few that sells it all Roaste.com. Roaste is America Largest Selection Of Award-Winning Roasters. This is the place for coffee lovers. From Dark Roasted, Whole bean , Flavored, Decaf, Espresso, and even Organic. Roaste.com also holds coffee machines and accessories. This is the place to be! Like I always say staying healthy is glamorous, but this time it's enjoyable that's even more glamours....So taste the glamours side of coffee!
Check Out An interview With Roaste.com
The 5 Benefits Of Coffee Facts written by Amanda Chan