Search Romantique

Loading...

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Ce que l'eau peut faire pour vous


  What Water Can Do For You

Why Am I talking about water on a glamorous site! Well it's what water can do for you! Being healthy is always glamorous! anything to make you feel better and look better is hott.  My saying is " You look good, You feel good, You do good" Take that quote with you to the grave! lol.

I will say that I was not a water drinker growing up. I hated the taste of it! As  an esthetician I've learned how important water is for you,  and the amazing things it can do for you! my main substances of liquids water, and let me tell you it has done wonderful things for my skin. 
Trust me am not going to make my blog into an esthetician vs your health or anything cliche! lol I do not have that much time on my hands! But I did want to point out what it can do for you!


1. 75% of  Americans are chronically dehydrated ( Likely applies to half the world population)
2. Even Mild dehydration will slow down ones metabolism as 3%
3. Lack of water can trigger daytime fatigue, depression, anxiety, irritability, food cravings and allergies.
4. Preliminary research indicates that 8-10 glasses of water a day could significantly ease back and joint pain for up to 80% of suffers
5. A mere 2% drop in the body water can trigger fuzzy short-term memory, trouble with basic math, and difficulty focusing on the computer screen or on a  printed page.
6. Drinking 5 glasses of water daily decreases the risk of colon caner by 45%, plus it can slash the risk of breast cancer by 79%, also 50% less likely to develop bladder cancer.

Little facts you should know.....
~In an average diet, solid foods provide the estimated three to four cups of water a day
~Water accounts for about 60% of a man's body weight. It presents about 50% of a women's weight.
~Dehydration is a major cause to infant illness & death throughout the world and hospitalization for the elderly.
~ Takes longer for nutrients to be delivered to and from muscles with dehydration.
~Water losses of 9-12% total body weight can be fatal.
~10 cups of fluids a day is lost due to sweating, exhaling, urination etc.


What water can do for you is absolutely amazing. There are no pro' and con's. You must drink water! Water is only a pro. there are some debates that say water cannot do much for your skin. Well water has help my skin on a whole different level. As, I know everyone has different skin types. But that should not altar you from drinking water, as you see the many other things water can help or prevent.
So drink your water!
Amour Toujours 
Nailah D'arcy

No comments:

ShareThis

Romantique Innocence By Nailah D'arcy