Search Romantique

Monday, September 19, 2011

Schindler List! A Movie That Can Change Humanity

I am way off topic with  my romantic theme I have going on here. But I have been doing soul searching, and yes I have come upon one of the most sad, terrifying, touching, moving movie ever. I have a lot to say, too much in fact..


I am one of those type of people that never believe in the good in people. And out of a million people in the world I would still say only 2 or 3 are deeply good people. Oskar Schindler is one of them. 


I have always been fascinated by Nazi Germany. How cruel, and mean the world can be . It's actually sad to see in some ways things have not changed. I never thought so much hate can come just by a religion. And by know means am I going to say this was the worst. As slavery, mistreatment, & killings has been going on for years, and in some ways it still is.


As most know I am a big fan of Ralph Fiennes. I also share the same birthday with Liam Neeson (June 7). So I was much more in a hurry to see this movie.


The movie starts off pretty slow you see Liam Neeson playing Oskar Schindler as womanizer, and war profiteer. At first you get a feeling he's a non-caring, vain, and greedy man . In simpler words you think he's a asshole. lol.  But after about an hour into the movie you can see a man with big dreams, but wants fame and money in the worst time in history, in due time you grow to actually like Osknar Schindler, and then you meet Amon Goeth. This has to be the scariest man I have ever seen on film. I could not even imagine the real Amon Goeth in person,  I would be terrified. And I am normally never scared of anyone. 


I have 3 favorite parts in this movie.


There is a women that keeps coming to he's office because she wants to save her mother and father. Oskar sends her away because she put he's life in danger, by him playing favouritism among the Jewish people. But eventually Osknar give in,  and gives he's watch Itzhak Stern he's Jewish Accountant to save her mother and father.


When he ended up losing all he's money to save 1,110 Jews.  As a mishap of the women being sent somewhere else. Desperately he went out to save them . The train was accidentally redirected to Auschwitz.  And he did everything to save the women & children . And which he did.


And the end. Wow. That ending, the war ended and Schindler is touched but deeply ashamed, feeling he could have done more to save many more lives,  such as selling his car etc. Schindler was given a Talmudic by the Jewish factory workers quotation means, "Whoever saves one life saves the world entire.".


This Is a must see movie for everyone. Integrity, devotion, care so many words to describe this movie, and this man. This is one of my favorite movies. People could learn from this movie all over. I beg everyone to see it, who has not.


My Rating  10 out of 10 the 
There is nothing wrong with this movie. All actors did a superb job!

Liam Neeson as Oskar Schindler
Ben Kingsley as Itzhak Stern
Embeth davidtz as Helen Hirsch


Caroline Goodall as Emilie Schindler
Ralph Fiennes as Amon Goeth

No comments:

ShareThis

Romantique Innocence By Nailah D'arcy