Search Romantique

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Albums fait Avec l'amour: Pride & Prejudice Soundtrack's

Pride & Prejudice May 21, 1996: Soundtrack
Love this soundtrack, very beautiful, and pleasing to the ears. 
You can actually feel the emotions, & feelings listening to this soundtrack. Also you can actually sense which scene your in. A very strong soundtrack compared to the 2005 lightness.

My only problem with this soundtrack, it seem to be missing a few songs from the movie. 
Where did they go???? 
maybe to the next soundtrack? lol.. Just maybe. lol. 
Overall this soundtrack was nice, and easy to listen too.

My ratings for this soundtrack
3 out of 5


Pride & Prejudice Nov 1, 2005: Soundtrack
My favorite Pride & Prejudice soundtrack.
 Just simply beautifully. I cry every time when I hear "Darcy's Letter", "Lizzy on Top of the World", "Dawn", & "Your Hands Are Cold". 
OMG; I simply think of, those words Mr. Darcy spoken to Elizabeth; proclaiming he's love. Aww 
I'm having a Nailah moment! lol

"You must know, surely you must know, it was all for you. You are too generous to trifle with me. I believe you spoke with my aunt last night, and it has taught me to hope as I'd scarcely allowed myself before. If your feelings are still what they were last April, tell me so at once. My affections and wishes have not changed, but one word from you will silence me forever. If, however, your feelings have changed, I would have to tell you: you have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love... I love... I love you. And I never wish to be parted from you from this day on." Mr. Darcy- Pride & Prejudice Movie 2005

Ah. This Soundtrack, is almost even better than the movie. 
 You can actually make up your own love story, while listening to this album! 
"A Heroic Romantic Story" lol, while listening to this album. 


In simple words it just "Utterly Lovely". After listening to this soundtrack, I've found a new love, Dario Marianelli, Jean-Yves Thibaudet, Caroline Dale, Benjamin Wallfisch, William Lyons, English Chamber Orchestra, Aidan Broadbridge. Sorry,  I could not leave everyone out, since they all had a big part for the soundtrack, they all deserve l'amour.

Overall, great album. Love, Love, Love it!
5 stars out 5
Muah Ms. Darcy

No comments:

ShareThis

Romantique Innocence By Nailah D'arcy