Search Romantique

Sunday, July 17, 2011

May I introduce myself?

Hello, Hello, Hello
Can you hear me? hm.. I think not! LOL.  My name is Nailah, I am a 22 year old that is absolutely in love with romantic novels, astrology, greek mythology, roman history, french & english culture, fashion, and music ( too many to actually name). 


My plan is not to keep you bored on this journey.. is this even a journey? LOL. 
The reason I started this blog was because my therapist said I need to have a journal to vent lol . Am so joking.

The reason is to talk about my love... No not a man.... My first love my saver from everything, and everyone.. Novels. I would have to say that when I read I  go into another world, either a happy one, or a very sad one. 
Either way the stories goes, I learn from each writer, and every character. I just want to share my thoughts and opinions with you, and hope to hear yours too. I hope you enjoy reading my blog.


"I think I may boast myself to be with all possible vanity the most unlearned and uninformed female who ever dared to be a authoress" Jane Austen 1815
Amour Toujours 
Nailah D'arcy

No comments:

ShareThis

Romantique Innocence By Nailah D'arcy